Mauser K98 Stock and Bits

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
James84

Mauser K98 Stock and Bits

#1 Post by James84 »

After a failed Fleabay transaction with the buyer never paying, I'm popping this on here.

I have a stock, butt plate, 'sniper' butt plate and sight hood for sale.

The stock is (I believe) a mid-war example as it is a cupped butt plate, laminate stock and does not have any Kriegsmodell refinements. All metalwork is intact and there are no cracks or splits. Overall good condition with the original serial inside and the WaA markings removed - £120 delivered.

Original K98 buttplate which is in original condition and not painted - £12 delivered

Original K98 sight hood - £12 delivered

Repro K98 'sniper' butt plate - £30 delivered

These parts were all from a planned project to return a colleagues repro sniper back to an original config but the rifle got sold on so I still have the parts.
James84

Re: Mauser K98 Stock and Bits

#2 Post by James84 »

Stock and sniper butt plate now sold.

Original butt plate still available. I have also found a repro sniper safety catch which I never knew I had. £15 delivered if someone wants it.