Molot Vepr 12 box fed shotgun.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
breacher

Molot Vepr 12 box fed shotgun.

#1 Post by breacher »

Another one owned since new...............A Molot Vepr 12 shotgun which has been modified from standard. Modifications include -

AR style buttstock with AK grenade launcher rubber buttpad and AR style raised cheekpiece.

Hogue overmoulded grip - transforms handling.

Rearsight replaced with picatinny rail mount and Burris Fastfire 3 red dot sight.

Special shorter barrel than standard ( 24" compared to 27" standard ) with permanently attached MOLOT muzzle brake. Thats 24" INCLUDING the brake !!

This shotgun has seen little use - I only used it three times per year at NRA Target Shotgun Slug Matches. The very effective muzzle brake makes rapid firing very accurate and controllable. Unlike the earlier Saiga versions, the Molot is based on the heavier / more rigid Kalashnikov RPK light machine gun receiver. Again, unlike the previous model, it has an improved magwell and a bolt hold open facility. It also has a bolt release button for fast reloading from the bolt held open position.

Great gun for slug matches - it has won me countless medals at the NRA slug events.

Comes with several 8 round and 5 round magazines. Ready to compete in NRA slug matches or Practical Shotgun events. Getting harder to find now with recent political events and sanctions in Russia / Ukraine. You will struggle to find a used example and a new one is virtually impossible.

Price reduced to only £1200 for quick sale - genuine reason for selling - its easier to sell this than to take it with me to USA, where i am spending an increasing proportion of my time. And I can buy a new one there ( and shorter barrel too )
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

Re: Molot Vepr 12 box fed shotgun.

#2 Post by snayperskaya »

Good luck with the sale mate, that is a very good price and I'd be all over it if I had the funds spare :good:
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
breacher

Re: Molot Vepr 12 box fed shotgun.

#3 Post by breacher »

Sold.