Super compact .22 AR15 with integral suppressor.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
breacher

Super compact .22 AR15 with integral suppressor.

#1 Post by breacher »

https www dice com

https www dice com

This is my own rifle which I have owned since new.
Really hate selling this but it is going to be a nightmare taking it to USA due to it being a SBR and also a suppressed rifle ( needs two seperate tax stamps which take up to 9 months to process and I can think of a few nice toys the stamp money would buy )

This started life as a regular Bradley Arms CMMG based AR - easily the best .22rf AR available - but not cheap !

I have modified it A LOT..................

Barrel is now a tad over 12" including suppressor. The suppressor is an over barrel custom job using a TITANIUM TUBE with alloy baffles and TITANIUM MUZZLE CAP. The other fittings within the system are also titanium. The expansion chamber is behind the muzzle and a baffle stack in front which keeps the whole lot just over 12". This was a one-off hand crafted job and was very labour intensive. Unlike many integral suppressors - on this one the baffles can be removed for cleaning AND the muzzle crown can be accessed for cleaning.

The suppressor is a two piece modular unit. It can be used in compact mode ( 24" overall length ) or can be used in extended mode at 32" length. In compact mode its quiet. In extended mode its VERY quiet and when .22 short such as RWS Z-Lang is used - its pretty much silent apart from the sound of the action !

The buttstock is a TITANIUM unit specially sourced in the USA - it is the ONLY one ever to reach UK from this particular manufacturer. It is very solid with no wobble from the telescopic rods ( unlike cheaper PDW buttstocks ). The buttstock is fitted with a QD singlepoint sling - the whole rifle can be carried slung under a barbour jacket quite discreetly and deployed in seconds.

The grip is an Ergo Tactical Deluxe - much fatter than all other AR grips - ideal for larger hands and very grippy surface even when wet.

Forend is a Samson which is a perfect fit for the titanium suppressor.

Scope is a Simmons Whitetail - a lovely compact scope with fantastic glass.

Magazines - three 25 rd box magazines and one 50 rd drum magazine are included.

Whole system comes in a good quality FDE coloured hard case ( due to short length of rifle - the case is also short so it is not "gun sized" hence a little more discreet )

Not overly fussy on ammo - for action rifle I use CCI minimag as the suppressor is so quiet it often confuses the shot timer ! For hunting it groups nicely and cycles flawlessly with Eley Contact 42gr subs. It also likes the new Eley Force.

I have a large stock of its preferred ammo and can supply same at preferential rate to the buyer.

Because its a fixed integrally surpressed rifle - you do not need an extra variation for the suppressor - you just need a variation for one .22rf rifle.

I will not send this RFD to RFD for 3 reasons -

1 - I want the buyer to be happy with what he is buying - the only way to do that is to inspect it BEFORE you buy it.
2 - This is a complicated system and I would like to run the buyer through field stripping of the rifle and demonstrate the way the baffles are removed for cleaning etc
3 - I will be giving the buyer some ammo for it ( and more at preferential rate if required )

Will let rifle, scope, hard case, mags go for £1200 - not open to offers because Sect 5 dealers will charge £600 to convert your AR and will NOT be using titanium ! The base rifle was expensive too. The titanium PDW stock alone has a retail price of £350 plus import fees IF you can find a dealer willing to ship to UK.

Located in March, Cambs but can deliver in person if you pay for my time and fuel.

I am off to the States in September and will be over and back regularly over the next 12 months so probably best to get in and view this before i leave ?
Gazza

Re: Super compact .22 AR15 with integral suppressor.

#2 Post by Gazza »

When the integral moderator is stripped for cleaning does the OAL fall under 24" ?
breacher

#3 Post by breacher »

Gazza wrote:When the integral moderator is stripped for cleaning does the OAL fall under 24" ?
No. I carefully built it to remain over 24" at all times. The tube is permanently attached. The end cap is removeable to take out the baffles and clean the barrel crown.
breacher

#4 Post by breacher »

SOLD.
Cutch

#5 Post by Cutch »

That's lovely. Wish I had seen it, I would have had that in a heartbeat.
The Gun Pimp

#6 Post by The Gun Pimp »

breacher wrote:SOLD.
Brian, can I ask a personal question? A lot of us have probably dreamed of going to the States for the attitude to shooting and firearms - I often have but I could never decide on the actual location. Where are you going to reside - or is it a job thing?
breacher

#7 Post by breacher »

I am not overly fixed on a location as the bulk of my income will be regular contracts with my old boss who is there now, and will fly me to Texas when needed. But Vegas works for my wife. We will travel from NY to Vegas taking our time and checking out the alternatives,
The Gun Pimp

#8 Post by The Gun Pimp »

I'd always though Vegas myself - if I ever got to emigrate. Boulder City Gun Range (out to 1000 yds) plenty of desert and of course the Shot Show.

Good luck with the move.
breacher

#9 Post by breacher »

Cheers. It will be hard work for a couple of years but easier then.