"Sovietised" Romanian straight pull AKM

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

"Sovietised" Romanian straight pull AKM

#1 Post by snayperskaya »

Romanian straight pull AKM produced by RomArm at the Cugir Arsenal and fitted with full genuine Soviet AKM laminated furniture, Soviet AKM-pattern slant compensator and PBS-1 windage adjustable rear sight fitted.Feeds, shoots and extracts perfectly and always cleaned inside and out.Finish is very good, much better than it was on the standard rifle to be fair, if anything it looks too clean for an AK! lol

Complete with an original Izhmash 30 round Bakelite AKM mag, Soviet sling, buttstock cleaning kit and an AK front sight adjusting tool.Will also include an original Soviet AKM canvas dropcase.

Looking for £875, will do face-to-face or RFD transfer at cost to buyer.

This package is now £1,150 from a certain dealer......

For £950 I will also include a Reflex KRS suppressor, as used by the Finnish military on their Valmet AK variant.It has been indexed to this rifle and reduces the noise level to about the same as a supersonic .22lr when using standard 7.62x39 ammunition.......buyer will also need an open slot for a 7.62 moderator.

I would also consider an interesting Mosin, such as a M91, in part-ex with cash adjustment my way, let me know what you've got if interested as I have an open 7.62x54r slot.

Struggling to upload pics for some reason so if you pm with an email address I can send multiple pics if interested :good:
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
snayperskaya

Re: "Sovietised" Romanian straight pull AKM

#2 Post by snayperskaya »

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

snayperskaya

Re: "Sovietised" Romanian straight pull AKM

#3 Post by snayperskaya »

Sold pending the usual :good: