Kid Target Rifles - 4 off Anschutz

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

Kid Target Rifles - 4 off Anschutz

#1 Post by hitchphil »

4 off very small (look at the breach flag for scale) 0.22" Anschutz Target rifles for sale.

No sights £30 with foresight £40. Std Anschutz rearsights will fit. They have rails for hand stops etc & the bores are good & they are serviceable. Suitable for kids from 7-8 to 12-13. they are short & light weight.

They are in Bisley & can be viewed there by arrangement, but could be brought to Newcastle or Herts to hand over. The FAC they are on is in London. Bisley transfer is best.

Being sold on behalf of British Young Shooters Assoc as too small for their needs. proceeds will go into more suitable full-bore rifles.

see post 2 for the 4th gun. PM me or contact via FarceBook.
Attachments
ans 3.jpg
ans 2.jpg
ans 1.jpg
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

Re: Kid Target Rifles - 4 off Anschutz

#2 Post by hitchphil »

the 4th gun
Attachments
ans 4.jpg
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?