6.5 x 55 Swede Reloading clearout

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
tikkathreebarrels

6.5 x 55 Swede Reloading clearout

#1 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

The rifle's gone to the dealer, I'm hoping for a 1-for-1 variation (to 284) so I may as well start to clear some space in the cupboard.

These items must go, I'm selling the cases and the bullets as separate job lots so, please guys, I'm not interested in splitting the lots.

Here goes:

Cases:

I new unopened box of Lapua cases 6.5x55. Midway UK website price £77.45

PLUS 180+ used cases, mix of Lapua, S&B possibly a few others. Neck sized and prepped for my M96 service rifle so will need full length sizing, (but not by me!)

One price gets you the lot £85.00

Bullets:

139gn Lapua Scenars : 5 boxes of 100 each Midway UK price per 100 £45.70 (Midway currently out of stock)

PLUS part box of another 35 Lapua Scenars

PLUS 49 of Peter Lawman cheapo “no-branded”

PLUS 17 Sierra Matchking 140gn HPBT

(Ask me if you need expanding bullets in this calibre, I may have a few 140gn Sierra soft points)

All for the price of £220.00

Dies:

3 Die Set of Lee Deluxe dies (full length sizing die, collet neck sizing die and bullet seating die), barely used - less than 500 rounds, UK Midway price £35.69. I’ve got some other dies in this calibre which I’ll chuck in. £25.00

6.5 x 55 Stripper clips for M96 Swedish Mauser: who wants ‘em? These are the correct stripper clips for this calibre of service rifle. I may be able to find ten around the house but let me know if there’s any interest and I’ll get them together.

SHIPPING we can sort out either by carrier at cost to you or collection/sensible delivery by arrangement. Will have to comply with UK laws especially, if I find any, the expanding bullets.
tikkathreebarrels

Re: 6.5 x 55 Swede Reloading clearout

#2 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

tikkathreebarrels wrote:The rifle's gone to the dealer, the 1-for-1 variation (to 284) arrived and after months away from the range, a great day today on Thetford Gallery has got me re-invigorated.

So please help me to move these items to a new home. I've reduced the prices but try me with an offer without taking the mickey please :cheers:

Here goes:

Cases:

I new unopened box of Lapua cases 6.5x55. Midway UK website price £77.45 BUY IT NOW @ £55.00

180+ used cases, mix of Lapua, S&B possibly a few others. Neck sized and prepped for my M96 service rifle so will need full length sizing, (but not by me!) BUY IT NOW @ £20.00

Bullets:

139gn Lapua Scenars : 5 boxes of 100 each Midway UK price per 100 £45.70 (Are Midway still out of stock?)

PLUS part box of another 35 Lapua Scenars

PLUS 49 of Peter Lawman cheapo “no-branded”

PLUS 17 Sierra Matchking 140gn HPBT

(Ask me if you need expanding bullets in this calibre, I may have a few 140gn Sierra soft points)

All for the price of £175.00, or tempt me to a swap with 6mm Sierra Matchkings or Lapua Scenars

6.5 x 55 Stripper clips for M96 Swedish Mauser: who wants ‘em? These are the correct stripper clips for this calibre of service rifle. I may be able to find ten around the house but let me know if there’s any interest and I’ll get them together.

SHIPPING we can sort out either by carrier at cost to you or collection/sensible delivery by arrangement. Will have to comply with UK laws especially, if I find any, the expanding bullets.
ovenpaa

#3 Post by ovenpaa »

If you would be prepared to split the 139's down a bit I would be interested :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Dougan

#4 Post by Dougan »

ovenpaa wrote:If you would be prepared to split the 139's down a bit I would be interested :good:

I could be talked into taking on 200 of those if you want the other 300.....
Dougan

#5 Post by Dougan »

If you still have them may I have the new Lapua brass and some strip-clips please?
tikkathreebarrels

#6 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

ovenpaa wrote:If you would be prepared to split the 139's down a bit I would be interested :good:
What-ho! Do you have a number in mind? What do you say to the 300 which Dougan doesn't want? And in terms of price/hundred for both of you what about £35/100 plus postage?
tikkathreebarrels

#7 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

Dougan wrote:

I could be talked into taking on 200 of those if you want the other 300.....
Does that mean you're going to take 200 @ £35/100 plus postage? Brilliant, thank you.
tikkathreebarrels

#8 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

Dougan wrote:If you still have them may I have the new Lapua brass and some strip-clips please?
Yours chap. SOLD to Dougan. Now, to practicalities I might be talked into delivering these items to Barton Road on 21/1/12 or to Thetford Gallallery on 4th February: I don't have shooting plans but it might be an alternative to the post.

Going to PM with Dougan.
ovenpaa

#9 Post by ovenpaa »

I know it is a low number but can I take 100? I will be at BR on the 21st :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Dougan

#10 Post by Dougan »

tikkathreebarrels wrote:Does that mean you're going to take 200 @ £35/100 plus postage? Brilliant, thank you.
:lol: PM sent :good: