Massive to me clear out

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Massive to me clear out

#1 Post by pe4king »

Due to a change in my personal circumstances I'm testing the water with regards to disposing of the following. im not at home at the moment but can send pics to interested parties via email text or whatsapp.
A very early I would say the fist 2 weeks of production ser No 12*** P14 rifle it is marked EY (Emergency use) there is nothing dangerous or unsafe about these rifles the first Eddystone rifle bolts were made to a slightly different i.e. 10thou" difference in the bolt lug size so therefore not standard to Winchester or Remington it was never Weedon refurbished so retains all of the original features volley sights and "fat boy" stock £450

Long branch No4 1950 dated these rifles are the pinnacle of No4 production £500

Fazackerly No5 wartime dated £750

Very rare beast indeed Winchester 1895 sporter in .303 dated 1910 £1800

1940 dated K98 Russian capture but in great condition £650

Marlin 1895 45-70 rifle made on 1979 with either a Leupold pistol scope or a vortex scout scope your choice £600

Finally a Steyr SSG69 with a S&B PM11 3-12 mildot scope in Apel mounts, 2 10 round mags 1 5 round this rifle is absolute mustard £1800
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

Re: Massive to me clear out

#2 Post by pe4king »

Edit the price on the No5 £650 (fat useless fingers}
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

#3 Post by pe4king »

No4 is sold must have been too cheap
Dellboy
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#4 Post by Dellboy »

pm pics of number 5 please
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Alpha1

#5 Post by Alpha1 »

Can you pm me pics of the P14, please.
pe4king

#6 Post by pe4king »

Alpha yes done, also the SSG69 is a .308
Alpha1

#7 Post by Alpha1 »

Thanks.
pe4king

#8 Post by pe4king »

Ill throw in a bayonet with the K98 if it sweetens the deal
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#9 Post by snayperskaya »

Is the SSG-69 a PI or PII?
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
pe4king

#10 Post by pe4king »

Its the P2 model