Massive to me clear out

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Re: Massive to me clear out

#11 Post by pe4king »

Some updates
Firstly a very early I would say the fist 2 weeks of production (ser No 11***) P14 rifle it is marked EY (Emergency use) there is nothing dangerous or unsafe about these rifles the first Eddystone rifle bolts were made to a slightly different i.e. 10thou" difference in the bolt lug size so therefore not standard to Winchester or Remington it was never Weedon refurbished so retains all of the original features volley sights and "fat boy" stock Sold

Long branch No4 1950 dated these rifles are the pinnacle of No4 production Sold

Fazackerly No5 wartime dated £650

Very rare beast indeed Winchester 1895 sporter in .303 dated 1910 £1800

1940 dated K98 Russian capture but in great condition Reduced to £550 with a bayonet and £500 without

Marlin 1895 45-70 rifle made in1979 with either a Leupold pistol scope or a vortex scout scope your choice Reduced £550

Finally a Steyr SSG69 .308 Win with a S&B PM11 3-12 mildot scope in Apel mounts, 2, 10 round mags 1, 5 round this rifle is absolute mustard The rifle mags and rings are sold

I am toying with the idea of keeping the scope but may sell for the right price, If I keep it there will be a fixed 10 power S&B PM11 with a Bryant reticule going up
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
David24

#12 Post by David24 »

Any chance of some pictures of the K98. I take it that being a Russian capture it's a mixture of serial numbers all over? Is it a period correct stock and buttplate for the year?
pe4king

#13 Post by pe4king »

Hi David
Can you send me over an email address by PM and ill send you what I have as I'm away from home at present, it is a mixture but has all been e pencilled the finish is nice and it retains its markings, and looks ok to me but I'm not a purist.
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

#14 Post by pe4king »

More updates

Fazackerly No5 wartime dated Reduced £595

Very rare beast indeed Winchester 1895 sporter in .303 dated 1910 Reduced £1650

1940 dated K98 Russian capture but in great condition Reduced to £550 with a bayonet and £500 without

Marlin 1895 45-70 rifle made in1979 with either a Leupold pistol scope or a vortex scout scope your choice Further reduced £525

Finally a Steyr SSG69 .308 Win with a S&B PM11 3-12 mildot scope in Apel mounts, 2, 10 round mags 1, 5 round this rifle is absolute mustard The rifle mags and rings are sold

I am toying with the idea of keeping the scope but may sell for the right price, £1300 If I keep it there will be a fixed power 10 x 42 S&B PM11 with a Bryant reticule going up for £750
pe4king

#15 Post by pe4king »

No5 sold pending payment
pe4king

#16 Post by pe4king »

No5 now gone
So the scores on the doors now
Very rare beast indeed Winchester 1895 sporter in .303 dated 1910 Reduced £1450

1940 dated K98 Russian capture but in great condition Reduced to £500 with a bayonet and £450 without

Marlin 1895 45-70 rifle made in1979 with either a Leupold pistol scope or a vortex scout scope your choice Further reduced £495

S&B PM11 3-12 P3 mildot scope single turn turrets 1cm clicks £1150
or
S&B PM11 10x42 with a Bryant reticule £700
Rifles collection or plus RFD transfer costs the scoped include postage within the uk
I will attempt to post some photos tonight or tomorrow
pe4king

#17 Post by pe4king »

K98 now sold
pe4king

#18 Post by pe4king »

A little bump but to sweeten the deal on the Marlin ill throw in cases dies some bullets, and if face to face some loaded ammunition as well
pe4king

#19 Post by pe4king »

A bump and some reductions
Very rare beast indeed Winchester 1895 sporter in .303 dated 1910 Reduced £1250

Marlin 1895 45-70 rifle made in1979 with either a Leupold pistol scope or a vortex scout scope your choice Further reduced £450 with dies cases bullets and some loaded ammo if face to face

S&B PM11 3-12 P3 mildot scope single turn turrets 1cm clicks £1050
or
S&B PM11 10x42 with a Bryant reticule £550
Rifles collection or plus RFD transfer costs the scoped include postage within the uk
pe4king

#20 Post by pe4king »

10x42 now sold and the 3-12 is withdrawn

Thanks