Pedersoli .44 Leigi Derringer

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
GlockworkOrange
Home club or Range: Parkstone Gun Club

Pedersoli .44 Leigi Derringer

#1 Post by GlockworkOrange »

I've decided to sell my .44 Pedersoli Liegi Derringer. A very well made little screw-barrel muzzle-loader in .44 calibre (takes a .45 ball, .454 is ideal). Barrel is blued steel and in good condition, there are grooves that engage the ball but it isn't actual rifling. Much quicker to reload than a regular fixed-barrel muzzle-loader, excellent as a first blackpowder gun, very easy to clean. Colour-case-hardened frame with folding trigger that deploys on half-cock.

Included is a Pedersoli wood case which came with a gorgeous little powder flask (well suited to the gun), also a small pistol capping tool and the combined barrel/nipple wrench. Can include some caps, powder and balls if collected in Bournemouth. The gun cost £189, plus £80 for the wood case and extras. I'm asking for £140.

This is an FAC item, with an open '.44 Muzzle-Loading Pistol' (Pistol, NOT Revolver) slot required. Can RFD transer at extra cost.

Thanks!
20190518_135544.jpg
20190518_135554.jpg
20190518_135400.jpg
GlockworkOrange

Re: Pedersoli .44 Leigi Derringer

#2 Post by GlockworkOrange »

Still available, £130
GlockworkOrange

#3 Post by GlockworkOrange »

Still available, near-new condition, £120
GlockworkOrange

#4 Post by GlockworkOrange »

Still got it, £110, comes with everything you need to shoot it (if collected)
GlockworkOrange

#5 Post by GlockworkOrange »

I kind of forgot I still had this! I'm after £100 collected, that includes the gun, wooden box, capping tool, powder flask, caps, some powder, some lead balls and a laser to mount on the barrel so you can actually aim the thing!
Attachments
-uN7BGFw.jpeg
GlockworkOrange

#6 Post by GlockworkOrange »

I'd like to open up this slot for a new muzzle loader so I'm dropping the price rather substantially to just £70 collected in Dorset or £80 sent through RFD.