Accuracy International - AW .338

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
matdoodson

Accuracy International - AW .338

#1 Post by matdoodson »

I feel a little be sick inside having just listed the .308 AW... my sob story is on the other listing.

I really don't know much about this rifle, apart from its THE AW IN 338!!!!! What a beast.
I bought the .308 about 8 years ago and lusted after the .338 ever since. When I realised I could technically shoot the .338 at my local club despite it only being a 50m range and put the variation in and waited.... then up popped one for sale!!! I'll admit I just bought it for the ownership and I love it... but it's got to go.

I've only actually put 5 rounds through it at 50m range and not even with a scope mounted. I just wanted to feel it. It's insane.
Anyway, gotta stop typing or I'll never hit the "submit" button.

It looks the business. Desert sand colour sides, non-folding.

Rifle
Bipod
Magazine
Muzzle brake

£4200
Based near Bournemouth.

I did take some pics before will dig em out. But for now I just have to hit submit!

Cheers,
Mat

ps. as per other ad, I've got an S&B scope, scope mount, aluminium transit case, dies and all sorts of brass and bullets to list as well.. so if it's not listed yet, just ask.
Lever357
Home club or Range: Louisa Centre

Re: Accuracy International - AW .338

#2 Post by Lever357 »

PM sent
Remember, we're all here because we're not all there!