Baikal Single-Barrel 12 Gauge (Broken & FREE)

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
GlockworkOrange
Home club or Range: Parkstone Gun Club

Baikal Single-Barrel 12 Gauge (Broken & FREE)

#1 Post by GlockworkOrange »

Hello, I've got a unique Baikal MP18/Izh18 single-barrel 12 bore that has a broken firing pin (as of about half an hour ago 8-) ). I intend to either give it to an RFD or the police for disposal since it isn't economic to repair (it uses the older style firing pin retained by disk) but I thought I'd offer it on here first in case anyone wants it for parts or repair.

It's an old USSR marked gun made in the 60s if I remember right. The rather short barrel has a big compensator permanently fixed to bring the length to just over 24", very short and handy gun. I assume it is cylinder bore and it has a 2¾" chamber. Someone has machined a dovetail slot and fitted some air rifle sights to the gun, I presume for use with slugs. Externally rather rough although everything works (minus the firing pin). The bore is immaculate so the barrel might be of use to somebody (non-ejector model).

If anyone would like it they can come get it off me in Bournemouth (or New Milton when I'm at work), obviously 'sold' as spares/repair only, and yes you need to bring your SGC!

Thanks,

Alex
Attachments
baikal2.jpg
baikal.jpg
ovenpaa

Re: Baikal Single-Barrel 12 Gauge (Broken & FREE)

#2 Post by ovenpaa »

They are lovely little things and the firing pins are easy enough to source or make and fit. Downside is they are probably only worth £30.00

I would have had it for the truck if I was closer.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal