7.3 Heritage Hi Powers for sale.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Rockhopper

Re: 7.3 Heritage Hi Powers for sale.

#11 Post by Rockhopper »

I once drove an Army mini bus back from a shooting weekend at Bisley to our Home Depot at Chilwell. We stopped for food at the services somewhere on the M1 and left it unattended.
It wasn’t till I started unloading the bus back at Chilwell that I found a plastic box with twenty GP35’s in that no one had told us were onboard.....
DanTheMan
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Weybridge

#12 Post by DanTheMan »

bnz41 wrote:Anyone looking to increase their 7.3 collection two nice FN Browning Hi Powers are available. I have no connection with the seller.

https://www.cwclassicarms.co.uk/product ... mod-35-9mm

https://www.cwclassicarms.co.uk/product/fn-hp-model-35
Argh you have just cost me money, saw some other nice 7.3 on his site that I have been searching for..... now it's variation time.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#13 Post by snayperskaya »

Just looked on that website and noticed a nice M44 carbine.......then spotted the "modifications" :bad:
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
AL8

#14 Post by AL8 »

I have purchased various firearms from Cliff over he years and found him very good to deal with
bnz41
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#15 Post by bnz41 »

AL8 wrote:I have purchased various firearms from Cliff over the years and found him very good to deal with
So have I and sold him one or two as a customer.