Beryl M22 Polish Assault Rifle in .22lr

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Nelly2014
Home club or Range: WNSC, UKPSA, SDC, MYOB

Beryl M22 Polish Assault Rifle in .22lr

#1 Post by Nelly2014 »

I posted a wanted for one of these quite some time ago. But I'm still looking and have a slot available if anyone has got one they don't use. I will travel and also can offer a (possibly more practical) Ruger SR-22 in PX. Yes I know Oleg has them but I don't want to pay his price
Dellboy
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

Re: Beryl M22 Polish Assault Rifle in .22lr

#2 Post by Dellboy »

Nelly2014 wrote:I posted a wanted for one of these quite some time ago. But I'm still looking and have a slot available if anyone has got one they don't use. I will travel and also can offer a (possibly more practical) Ruger SR-22 in PX. Yes I know Oleg has them but I don't want to pay his price

theres normally a waiting time and i think Oleg is the only importer (i bought from him nice guy ) ive ony shot maybe 50 rounds and i would say its very different to your Ruger
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Nelly2014

#3 Post by Nelly2014 »

Dellboy wrote:
Nelly2014 wrote:I posted a wanted for one of these quite some time ago. But I'm still looking and have a slot available if anyone has got one they don't use. I will travel and also can offer a (possibly more practical) Ruger SR-22 in PX. Yes I know Oleg has them but I don't want to pay his price

theres normally a waiting time and i think Oleg is the only importer (i bought from him nice guy ) ive ony shot maybe 50 rounds and i would say its very different to your Ruger
I only offer the Ruger because I don't use it. How long have you had the Beryl and how does it rate? I like the AK style and I already have a S&W 15-22.
Dellboy
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#4 Post by Dellboy »

Bought it on a whim really spent some time shooting an AK Alfa in Czech so had to find a AK semi that was UK legal
Its a solid gun heavier than my 223 straight pull by Valkerie

If i remember the SR its heavier than that .
Its a built for purpose gun feels solid seems reliable it makes the CMMG look like a pretty gun .

I guess your not near Essex ?
Bisley might be on the cards the end of the month if you wanteed a proper look .

i think Valmont gets them in but from Oleg so you may as well go there normally a wait but after dealing with Lanatac it wasnt that bad (6 weeks i think )
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Nelly2014

#5 Post by Nelly2014 »

Dellboy wrote:Bought it on a whim really spent some time shooting an AK Alfa in Czech so had to find a AK semi that was UK legal

Its a built for purpose gun feels solid seems reliable it makes the CMMG look like a pretty gun .

Bisley might be on the cards the end of the month if you wanteed a proper look .

i think Valmont gets them in but from Oleg so you may as well go there normally a wait but after dealing with Lanatac it wasnt that bad (6 weeks i think )
I did the MLAGB shoot at Bisley couple weeks ago. Missed opportunity, should have posted this before lol. In Wolves btw and member at Worcester.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#6 Post by snayperskaya »

Nelly2014 wrote:
Dellboy wrote:Bought it on a whim really spent some time shooting an AK Alfa in Czech so had to find a AK semi that was UK legal

I did the MLAGB shoot at Bisley couple weeks ago. Missed opportunity, should have posted this before lol. In Wolves btw and member at Worcester.
Were in at Minsterley a few weeks back by any chance?
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!