9mm Chiappa Rhino 120DS LBR

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
GlockworkOrange
Home club or Range: Parkstone Gun Club

9mm Chiappa Rhino 120DS LBR

#1 Post by GlockworkOrange »

I'm reluctantly offering my 9x19 Chiappa Rhino for sale. It was bought new last July and has fired exactly 100 rounds of copper-plated ammo in two shooting sessions. Regrettably, I have not had the opportunity to shoot it since last August, and despite being a fantastic revolver (ideal for competition) some unexpected bills have forced me to consider parting with it. It is in excellent condition, the only areas of any wear being rails where I attached accessories on one occasion, and on the end cap of the shroud from storage - both very minor. As you can see in the photos, it looks brand new and feels it too.

Included in the asking price is the revolver, everything that it came with new (hard case, 3 moon clips, paperwork, tools), 100 once-fired cases, 100 147gr lead projectiles, brand new Lee Deluxe 4-Die set (unused) and either shipping fees if RFD transfer is required or 4 full boxes of factory ammunition if collected from me in Bournemouth.

The new prices of these are starting to get a bit silly, so this an opportunity to get a barely-used example with reloading gear at a significant discount. I am asking for £1000.

You will require an empty slot for a 9mm Long-Barrel Revolver on your FAC. Feel free to PM for more information/images. Thanks!
Attachments
rhino-1.jpg
rhino-2.jpg
rhino-4.jpg
GlockworkOrange

Re: 9mm Chiappa Rhino 120DS LBR

#2 Post by GlockworkOrange »

Some more images
Attachments
rhino-6.jpg
rhino-3.jpg
rhino-5.jpg
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

#3 Post by shugie »

That's lovely, and shows its Mateba heritage clearly.
Careful now/that sort of thing
GlockworkOrange

#4 Post by GlockworkOrange »

Definitely, I think that's what attracted me to it in the first place!

I've dropped the price to £950 all inclusive, or £900 if you don't want the reloading gear.
GlockworkOrange

#5 Post by GlockworkOrange »

Another £50 off the above prices bumpsign
20200804_211149.gif
20200804_211149.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 432 times
GlockworkOrange

#6 Post by GlockworkOrange »

Long overdue bump! Thought it was sold but the guy that came to collect only had a .357 LBR slot, plonker 8-) Will let the full package go for £875.