Voere 908 Kar98k copy

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sfwh

Voere 908 Kar98k copy

#1 Post by Sfwh »

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWfqYAq

Voere 908 copy of the K98k. These rifles were made by Voere, in Germany, who took surplus Mauser 98 actions and re-barreled and re-stocked them in the 1970's. The barrels were the same length as the K98k but made to higher 1970's peacetime standards.

This rifle is perfect for anyone who wants a rifle that shoots like a brand new K98k without the cost of one. Chambered in the same 7.92x57 Mauser as the original and comes with 5 stripper clips and a sling.

£650 and can be collected in Clapham or from Bisley or sent to an RFD for a bit extra.
ovenpaa

Re: Voere 908 Kar98k copy

#2 Post by ovenpaa »

I like that, has the receiver been scrubbed of all war time markings?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Sfwh

#3 Post by Sfwh »

I'm afraid so. The barrel is clearly new but all the other parts have clearly had a life before it was refurbished. Unfortunately, I can only speculate as to what that life might have been. I have tried to include in the photos all the markings it does have.
ovenpaa

#4 Post by ovenpaa »

I am not surprised to be honest, given the history and who produced it. I am always slightly curious when I hear of one coming up for sale.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Sfwh

#5 Post by Sfwh »

New price £600