Lee Enfield No4 mk1 Fazackerley for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
falco67

Lee Enfield No4 mk1 Fazackerley for sale

#1 Post by falco67 »

My last rifle, before I cease shooting. I understand it is of 1942 manufacture and has been FTR. All matching numbers. Sling is an original dated 1944.

I bought it from the estate of a deceased RFD, who's son said it had not been out of the cabinet for 50 years. It had been fitted with a new barrel when it was refurbished and it looks has if it has seen little use since then.

The magazine is bright because it was covered with several unsightly coats of black paint that I have removed.

The woodwork is battered and scarred with what look like bayonet cuts and with the number on the stock, perhaps a training rifle at some time. I don't know.

Whatever its looks, it shoots fine.

I'm asking for £525.

PM me if you need any more pics.

Regards

Geoff
no4 1.jpg
Attachments
no4.jpg
No4 4.jpg
falco67

Re: Lee Enfield No4 mk1 Fazackerley for sale

#2 Post by falco67 »