Giraud case trimmer (110V) five calibres and two spare cutters

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
JD4570

Giraud case trimmer (110V) five calibres and two spare cutters

#1 Post by JD4570 »

This is my own personal Giraud case trimmer, with calibre conversions for 223 Rem, 243 Win, 308 Win, 3030 Brit and 30-40 Krag.

Also included, two spare cutter heads - never used.

This machine has done the princely total of 300 x 303 Brit cases in its entire lifetime. Currently has 303 setup installed.

I bought it in 110V as, at one time, I was considering emigrating. So, a buyer will need a transformer. I use this type and they are £50: USA to UK 240v TO 110v Step Down Transformer 300W : Amazon.co.uk: Business, Industry & Science

The tool alone, in one calibre, sells for £1,100 in the UK - if you can get one (they are on backorder in most cases). This one has five calibres and the two extra cutters.

Price: £875 all in, including delivery by ParcelForce 24.

You won't be disappointed. This thing is in almost immaculate condition.

Jon
IMG_1245.JPG
IMG_1243.JPG
IMG_1242.JPG
JD4570

Re: Giraud case trimmer (110V) five calibres and two spare cutters

#2 Post by JD4570 »

NO LONGER FOR SALE - SORRY