Webley scope for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Chuck

Webley scope for sale

#1 Post by Chuck »

Hi all,

Forum opinion please folks:

I've got a brand new, never used, in the box Webley Gold Scope (3-9x40 wide angle, matte finish) Standard reticle. No mounts.

Anyone any idea how much it's worth, I need to sell it.

It seems to look like this:

BSA EMD 3-9x40 Essential TELESCOPIC Air Gun Rifle SCOPE
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Graham M
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Re: Webley scope for sale

#2 Post by Graham M »

Is this the one? Think they were around £80 new but I don't think they make them anymore.
ws_gold_3_9_40.jpg
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Les
Home club or Range: WRPC

#3 Post by Les »

Chuck, the BSA's are around the £50-60 mark, so you won't be able to book that world cruise just yet. If you don't have to faff around with postage, then £30-40 perhaps? any????
Chuck

#4 Post by Chuck »

Hi Graham, yes that looks like the one mate.

Hi Les: I'll be selling it here in Turkland, anything made in England is popular as there's so much knock off stuff here. It's still in its original box too - Mrs T has popped it on the interweb so we'll see what's what. I'm having a good cleanout - got some 5.11 trousers left that no longer fit me since I lost a ton of weight....The last ones I sold here went in no time.

There's no problem shipping to the UK but I've no idea what the post would be....

My lad sent me a couple of cooling fans for the laptop: Fans, £12.00 Royal mail tracked and traced etc £13.50!!!!!! Customs here was another four quid - thieving gits! And they were the wrong ones - well done e-Bay :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Scope 1.jpg
Scope 2.jpg
Scope 3.jpg
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!