Labradar for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Pete
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Labradar for sale

#1 Post by Pete »

Comes with magnetic tube sight, recoil trigger, external battery pack, unlocked Samsung 7" SM-T285 tablet for the Labradar app. (to save your expensive mobile from rolling around in the dirt), and carry case (ex Dell Laptop that fits perfectly).

It's been reversibly modded (without touching the original circuitry) to avoid having to use AA batteries and the ludicrous fragile micro USB socket. The feed from the power pack goes in via a magnetic USB cable.

Priced realistically at £225 posted (UK mainland) or £200 FTF at Bisley by arrangement.

Pete
Lab 2.jpg
Attachments
S Sib 200yds 230724 B.jpg
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Re: Labradar for sale

#2 Post by 1066 »

:D I recognise the sight and recoil trigger.
TARGETMASTER
an altogether better trickler
www.targetmasteruk.com
Pete
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#3 Post by Pete »

Well I never !!....hope you are well, 1066..

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#4 Post by 1066 »

Still tinkering away in the workshop and managing to pull a trigger or two now and again.
Current job is a small batch of BSA Martini scope mounts:
TARGETMASTER
an altogether better trickler
www.targetmasteruk.com