Ruger 10/22 International

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Flanker

Ruger 10/22 International

#1 Post by Flanker »

I'm considering swapping my Ruger 10/22 International (Stutzen) for a bolt action 22. Anyone interested? I bought it so that I could do gallery rifle and bunny bashing but now I've got a Marlin 44 for gallery I think I'd prefer a bolt action for the bunnies.
Robin128

Re: Ruger 10/22 International

#2 Post by Robin128 »

All items for sale must have a fixed price please...even though you really want to swap.

:D
DL.

#3 Post by DL. »

Robin128 wrote:All items for sale must have a fixed price please...even though you really want to swap.

:D
Oh Robin! :(
Robin128

#4 Post by Robin128 »

DL.

Rules are there for a reason, mate.

And what if someone wanted to make a straight offer???

;)
Flanker

#5 Post by Flanker »

OK, I'll try and find out what it's worth. I know that they're reasonable sought after. I can't find the "Edit" button by the way.
Flanker

#6 Post by Flanker »

The last one I saw on Gun Trader was £299, so I'll put that value on it. I has a Parker-Hale sound moderater and an SMK3-9x40 Scope. I also have a spare trigger unit for it as I fitted a slightly polished one. As I say, I'd rather do a swap for a B/A with a mod and scope. I can keep the existing scope if it's not required but the moderator would be better going with the gun, it screws into, rather than over the barrel so that it can be fitted to a stutzen.
Lyons

#7 Post by Lyons »

Hi Flanker, what kind of trigger is the spare unit that you have? I'm on the market for a trigger for my 10/22 at the moment.

Thanks
Scott
Flanker

#8 Post by Flanker »

Hi Scott,
They're both Ruger ones. I have the original and the replacement. The replacement one is currently fitted and is from a very recent model. The guy I got it from had had the surfaces polished up to improve it, but then moved up a to replace the whole unit with a fancier "tricked and slicked" one and sold this one. I added an extended magazine release lever to it.
Cheers
Derek
Lyons

#9 Post by Lyons »

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the info but I'd be looking for a "tricked and slicked" trigger. I've currently got the standard ruger trigger and it's crap! lol.

Thanks again
Scott
Flanker

#10 Post by Flanker »

My replacement one is an improvement.
Cheers
D