Anschutz 54 target rifle trigger guard

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
balloo

Anschutz 54 target rifle trigger guard

#1 Post by balloo »

as above please
Dave 101

Re: Anschutz 54 target rifle trigger guard

#2 Post by Dave 101 »

balloo

#3 Post by balloo »

Dave 101 wrote:have you seen these ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRASS-TRIGGER ... 3cc0861401

Dave
thanks Dave but they are not long enough
Tony
Dougan

#4 Post by Dougan »

C'mon Balloo...what are you up to? :grin:

You've also looked for a 54 stock - Have you already got the 54 barrel and action?...Or modefying?...Or putting one together from bits?

...sorry, curiosity has the better of me :-P
balloo

#5 Post by balloo »

Dougan wrote:C'mon Balloo...what are you up to? :grin:

You've also looked for a 54 stock - Have you already got the 54 barrel and action?...Or modefying?...Or putting one together from bits?

i have a 54 with its original stock then i bought a stock made by a member at my club then helped a member out by lending him my trigger guard from my original stock, in between times a member got a 54 with a thumbhole stock which i liked so i advertised for the same.Then i decided that the new stock was too big for all the new guns i have in my cabinet's,so i put the original stock on missing the trigger guard because i can't get a thumbhole stock.I hope now you know you can sleep ;)
Dave 101

#6 Post by Dave 101 »

Hi Tony

If you cant get a sh trigger guard how about a new one Frank Dyke are the UK importers for Annies , I found them helpfull when I wanted a set of TG screws .
http://www.118.com/biz/804497.mvc/west- ... yke-co-ltd

Dave
Dougan

#7 Post by Dougan »

balloo wrote:
Dougan wrote:C'mon Balloo...what are you up to? :grin:

i have a 54 with its original stock then i bought a stock made by a member at my club then helped a member out by lending him my trigger guard from my original stock, in between times a member got a 54 with a thumbhole stock which i liked so i advertised for the same.Then i decided that the new stock was too big for all the new guns i have in my cabinet's,so i put the original stock on missing the trigger guard because i can't get a thumbhole stock.I hope now you know you can sleep ;)
Well actually I was a bit restless, but at least I can sleep tonight :P

I have the 'original stock' on my 54; not thumbhole but still a very nice pistol grip and trigger pull - If the thumbhole stock you're referring to, is the type I'm thinking of (the one with all the adjustable bits)...then I know what you mean...they're very nice, but quite heavy and bulky...

Good luck finding the trigger guard...they'll be some knocking about somewhere :good: