Accuracy International rod guides for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
ovenpaa

Accuracy International rod guides for sale

#1 Post by ovenpaa »

I have been offered three Accuracy International cleaning rod guides, these are solid aluminium squadie proof jobbies to fit the AE and AW .308, I am not sure if they work for the .338 so will need to ask.

Price to me, and accordingly any F-B'er is GBP25 posted if anyone is interested. They look brand new and are identical to the one I use for my AI.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Attleborough

Re: Accuracy International rod guides for sale

#2 Post by Attleborough »

Hi, If they fit any .308 please put me down for one.

Cheers

A.
ovenpaa

#3 Post by ovenpaa »

If you have a .308 AE/Aw they will fit, if you PM me your postal address I will pick one up and get it mailed out, probably after the weekend now if that is OK?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Rascal

#4 Post by Rascal »

Hi,

I'll take one please ... How do you want paying?
ovenpaa

#5 Post by ovenpaa »

Payment form to suit you. I just need an address to send it to, Hmm... I had better ring up and reserve all three at this rate. I would expect to get them Monday PM so can post out Tuesday.
/d

Shed Journal
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#6 Post by pe4king »

David
Is that 3 spare ones or with one your having anyway if there is one buckshee I'll take one
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
ovenpaa

#7 Post by ovenpaa »

It's yours.

I will see if I can order some more, I am not sure how many there are but it is worth asking the question.
/d

Shed Journal
ovenpaa

#8 Post by ovenpaa »

Two are about to be posted out in the next 30 minutes which means I have one left over so if anyone is looking for an AI cleaning rod guide please let me know.
/d

Shed Journal
telshe49

#9 Post by telshe49 »

Hi Dave
Just come across your advert for AI rod guides, l have a mk111 AE and would like to have one. If its still available.
Regards Telshe49 [Terry.
ovenpaa

#10 Post by ovenpaa »

Hi Terry,

I have a couple left over, I am off to the PO tomorrow so if you PM me your address I will pop one in the post in the morning.
/d

Shed Journal