.303 Lee Enfield No4 Mk1* Longbranch rifle and bayonet

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
tikkathreebarrels

.303 Lee Enfield No4 Mk1* Longbranch rifle and bayonet

#1 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

I'm selling my Lee Enfield No4 Mk1*. I just don't get the chances to shoot it that I once did and I'd like to plough the value into something else.

It's a very straight, very clean No4 Mk1*, Longbranch made, serial number begins 47L, beech woodwork much linseed rubbed by me over the 15 years or more that I've owned it.

2 groove barrel, crisp bore, all numbers match. Comes with pigsticker and steel scabbard.

I'm looking for £400 and could deliver to Newark on the saturday.

My 303 dies and most brass and bullets have gone but I have some 180gn soft point deer loads which I can sell or pull.

Here's an old image which shows her up fairly well; obviously there's the bolt not fitted in this photo and the sling is no longer fitted:

The trakker

Re: .303 Lee Enfield No4 Mk1* Longbranch rifle and bayonet

#2 Post by The trakker »

nice blonde that !
tikkathreebarrels

#3 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

Thank you Trakker but it's a rifle!
tikkathreebarrels

#4 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

Rifle now with dealer Simon Pemberton @ http://www.highwoodclassicarms.co.uk/index.htm