sporting rifle

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Col

sporting rifle

#1 Post by Col »

For sale £500.00 ono

Remington 700 classic 308 BDL, Walnut stock in excellent condition, 22inch barrel, with open sights.fitted with a Burris one piece mount and Leupold 1 inch rings. A very nice looking and accurate sporting rifle.Photos uploaded if anyone is interested
Col

Re: sporting rifle

#2 Post by Col »

pics
Col

#3 Post by Col »

450 if needs be
Col

#4 Post by Col »

no takers it seems. damn nice rifle to
Col

#5 Post by Col »

I was seriously thinking of reducing the price,but its worth the money,so I guess I`ll have to keep it
Col

#6 Post by Col »

anyone here can guide me to a good valuation for this rifle,I have no need for it and thought it was good for the asking price
ovenpaa

#7 Post by ovenpaa »

It is a good looking rifle however I have no view on values of such things, have you looked at GT to see if similar rifles are for sale?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
M99

#8 Post by M99 »

Col'

It is a good price for what it is - I would not lower it anymore - might be worth advertising it to a wider/different audience or asking your local gunshop to sell it on commission?

Mike
Scotsgun

#9 Post by Scotsgun »

I'd sell it on the deer stalking forum. Its the perfect candidate for a deer stalking rifle.
Sim G

#10 Post by Sim G »

Now this is a real shame. A top notch sporting rifle that, IMO, is the victim of what is fashionable. Col, if you don't need to sell it, either for the money or the slot, don't bother. Keep it in the safe and take it out now and again.

My mate is an RFD who sold off quite a collection of sporting rifles. Remington, Ruger and Winchester. The sad fact is, no one wants them! Most he sold to people who just wanted the actions. An absolutely mint Ruger 77 MkII sold for a 150 quid! Remingtons? 250 to 300........
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!