Schmidt and bender pmII

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
duff eyed doyle

Schmidt and bender pmII

#1 Post by duff eyed doyle »

for sale my 3-12x50 schmidt and bender PM2 with P3L illuminated reticle in the first focal plane. very good condition with some minor signs of wear to turret finger grips pictures to follow.

http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/pro ... luminated/

current price at the sportsman guncentre £2437.99

Looking for £1500 for the scope can be viewed at bisley most weekends by prior arrangement

will consider part ex with money either way for quality scope with more magnification.
duff eyed doyle

Re: Schmidt and bender pmII

#2 Post by duff eyed doyle »

price drop to £1400
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#3 Post by pe4king »

I just wish I had some buckshee cash, I would have it in a heartbeat. :-P :-P for sale 1 kidney 1 fairly careful owner. fingerscrossed
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
duff eyed doyle

#4 Post by duff eyed doyle »

pe4king wrote:I just wish I had some buckshee cash, I would have it in a heartbeat. :-P :-P for sale 1 kidney 1 fairly careful owner. fingerscrossed
throw in a lung and we may have a deal :grin: