For Sale Accuracy International AE 7,62x51

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
ovenpaa

Re: For Sale Accuracy International AE 7,62x51

#11 Post by ovenpaa »

Bump and I will try and get some more pictures posted :oops:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Dangermouse

#12 Post by Dangermouse »

Ovenpaa,

A lot of rifle for the money, not often a chance like this will come along,

DM
Last edited by Dangermouse on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ovenpaa

#13 Post by ovenpaa »

I think he would take a reasonable down payment on it, he needs a van for work hence the need to sell it and he has already pointed out he can use mine. I have watched him shoot this out to 1200 with some fairly grotty ammunition and get some good results, I would have liked to try it with my ammunition but I have to build mine long due to the round count so they will not fit in this one.

I really must get some pictures posted of the whole thing complete with moderator and KAPS.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dirtbag

#14 Post by dirtbag »

ovenpaa wrote:Green stock sides with adjustable cheek piece. It is currently fitted with an AI one piece mount and KAPS SA 10X tactical 'scope and is threaded for a muzzle brake. It has been used so has a few scuffs and scrapes. It is regularly used to 1000 and 1200 yards and shoots very well regardless of what it is fed. Last time out it was comfortably in the 4 and 5 ring with the moderator fitted at 1200 yards.

GBP1500 for the rifle with a muzzle brake with accupod and adjustable target type cheek piece but excluding the bipod, 'scope, rings or moderator.

I will take some more pictures and get them posted in the next day or two.
Selling your A.I ?

Im shocked , good luck with the sale
ovenpaa

#15 Post by ovenpaa »

Nooo! I would do my best to avoid selling mine. This is my son's and here are some more pictures. Oops, just noticed the chair needs oiling again.. :oops:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
EDIT - the tape under the rear cover is to lock the adjustment in place so that if you move the cover you do not adjust the focus.
/d

Shed Journal
P3T3R

#16 Post by P3T3R »

Is this still for sale?

Just got a couple of questions

1. Is it an ae mk1 or mk2

2. Is it an accuracy international brake it comes with, and if not is it threaded for an AI brake?

Many thanks Pete
ovenpaa

#17 Post by ovenpaa »

It is a Mk1 AE and comes with a non original brake and is threaded in English to suit the moderator as opposed to the AI M18
/d

Shed Journal
P3T3R

#18 Post by P3T3R »

thanks for the reply ovenpaa but not quite what I'm looking for, good luck with the sale.
ovenpaa

#19 Post by ovenpaa »

Friday bump, we are open to reasonable offers on this as it is in my cabinet and I need the space
/d

Shed Journal
IainWR
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#20 Post by IainWR »

How much for the item complete (rifle scope & bipod?) Will take or leave the moderator.

PM me

Iain