(Soon to be) Rare SGC 9mm lever release carbine

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Dangermouse

(Soon to be) Rare SGC 9mm lever release carbine

#1 Post by Dangermouse »

I have for sale a fine, mostly working, example of the SGC 9mm carbine gallery rifle.

Pictures can be seen on this link
http://www.full-bore.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... 3&start=90
Due to unforeseen circumstances this rifle may soon be disappearing from the UK shooting scene and this will be a rare chance to have one in your collection. Originally nicknamed "The Unicorn" this rifle is once more likely to fall into the realms of Urban myths and Internet legend.

Yours for only £2000.00 (Rifle only - scope & Bi pod not for sale)

DM
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: (Soon to be) Rare SGC 9mm lever release carbine

#2 Post by dromia »

Good luck!

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
phaedra1106

#3 Post by phaedra1106 »

I may just know someone who needs a new one (also due to unforseen circumstances) . . . . . . . . **** :grin:
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
NoEntry
Home club or Range: Phoenix Shooters Association. Grange Rifle and Pistol Club. Jersey Pistol Club

#4 Post by NoEntry »

Due to unforeseen circumstances this rifle may soon be disappearing from the UK shooting scene

What are thes unforseen circumstances?..
Dangermouse

#5 Post by Dangermouse »

It is a bit of a joke post, I seriously thought about putting the rifle on sale on GT to fund Ovenpaas' lads AI, but realise that it is not worth very much for the foreseeable future.
Due to unforeseen circumstances this rifle may soon be disappearing from the UK shooting scene

What are the unforeseen circumstances?..

I don't think anyone saw the catastrophic failure coming, so I would say that was unforeseen,

DM