223/303 reloading

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Tower75

Re: 223/303 reloading

#21 Post by Tower75 »

Flanker wrote:
Tower.75 wrote:I couldn't be cheeky and ask for a scanned copy of the .303 book as well, could I? :oops:
Did you have any luck with the heads?
Haven't heard anything, mate. Ah, well. Such is life
The trakker

#22 Post by The trakker »

Tower.75 wrote:If the .303 bullets are still up for grabs, and if you can wait until payday, next week :oops: , can I say "i'll 'ave 'em" please.
sorry for the delay chaps, (send pm's ) :good:
There yours just pm / e-mail when your ready
The trakker

#23 Post by The trakker »

Blu wrote:Trakker are those reloading books going for 18 pounds in the UK. I have a stack on them in my reloading den I never use.
Capture3.JPG

Blu :twisted:
303 re-load maunal
hmmmmm dont know where i got that from, type error perhaps £8 +p/p it should be
there a few ££'s more usually. I recently saw them at £15+

303 brass still available & 223 cal too
Flanker

#24 Post by Flanker »

The trakker wrote:
Tower.75 wrote:If the .303 bullets are still up for grabs, and if you can wait until payday, next week :oops: , can I say "i'll 'ave 'em" please.
sorry for the delay chaps, (send pm's ) :good:
There yours just pm / e-mail when your ready
That's fine thanks, I'll have that. I got your PM but can't seem to PM you back as your PM icon doesn't appear on your posts. Do you want to PM me your email address?
Flanker

#25 Post by Flanker »

Tower.75 - I realise you asked first, and if you want them all that's absolutely fine - just thought it was worth asking. Would it be possible to have some of the 125 and 150 gr 303 heads? I don't want many say 10 of each? I've recently taken up reloading 303 and I'd just like to load a couple of test batches to see how my new 303 performs with different weights.
Tower75

#26 Post by Tower75 »

Flanker wrote:Tower.75 - I realise you asked first, and if you want them all that's absolutely fine - just thought it was worth asking. Would it be possible to have some of the 125 and 150 gr 303 heads? I don't want many say 10 of each? I've recently taken up reloading 303 and I'd just like to load a couple of test batches to see how my new 303 performs with different weights.
Yeah, no problems, mate :good:

Trakker, the message board is telling me your PMs are disabled. ??
The trakker

#27 Post by The trakker »

all done - pm any enquiries please
phaedra1106

#28 Post by phaedra1106 »

PM Sent.
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
The trakker

#29 Post by The trakker »

all 223 brass to the above gent- Now Sold . Thank you

303 relaod brass / heads available
303 re-load manual available