Savage BVSS

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

Savage BVSS

#1 Post by shugie »

If I'm inadvertently breaking a rule here, I apologise and ask that this post be removed.

But the Savage BVSS I went to look at the other day is still up for sale, and I said to the chap selling it, who seems a very decent sort of bloke, that I would mention his rifle here in case anyone might be interested.

To my untutored eye it looks to be in pretty good condition, he bought it new from 'Garlands', and it is in unmodified form.

This is his ad on the Offas Rifle Club (who look to be an interesting group, they have access to range for .50 guns.)

1) Savage Model 12 BVSS Rifle. Calibre: .308 Barrel: 26" / 1 in 10 twist. Internal magazine: holds 4 rounds
Overall length 46.25" Weight 10lbs.
Ideal first rifle and shoots extremely well. Will supply load information upon purchase.. £750.00 ono

Tel: 01530 452067 (please leave a message if no reply) Mob: 07862 237783.
Last edited by shugie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Careful now/that sort of thing
saddler

Re: Savage BVSS

#2 Post by saddler »

NOT a good idea to post email addresses on an open forum
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

Re: Savage BVSS

#3 Post by shugie »

saddler wrote:NOT a good idea to post email addresses on an open forum
Good point, well made, ad edited. Although it's on his ad on the other forum, no point adding to the opportunity for someone to spam him. I should know better.
Careful now/that sort of thing