Pistol

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.

Re: Pistol

#11 Post by top »

Thanks for all the help lads.

#12 Post by top »

Who's selling the new 1911 ?
Sixshot6

#13 Post by Sixshot6 »

top wrote:Who's selling the new 1911 ?
Numerous dealers I find but this one http://www.gunstar.co.uk/gsg-1911-pisto ... uns/757509. Tac fire in Essex. Maybe also try Daniel Valmont also.
Gundoc

#14 Post by Gundoc »

Fox firearms at Diggle would be very worth the trip if you're in the market for the GSG
safetyfirst

#15 Post by safetyfirst »

techguy wrote:There's only so much you can do with a 12" barrel on a semi auto .22
I had one that shot an inch at 100' repeatably, just a stock 10/22 with a green mountain barrel.

My grand power is a county mile more accurate than the old gsg was.
Sixshot6

#16 Post by Sixshot6 »

safetyfirst wrote:
techguy wrote:There's only so much you can do with a 12" barrel on a semi auto .22
I had one that shot an inch at 100' repeatably, just a stock 10/22 with a green mountain barrel.

My grand power is a county mile more accurate than the old gsg was.
I liked my GP, but moved onto a buckmark which I love. Say wasn't Scott supposed to be doing another LBP 22? And we've gone a month without doing another center fire MARS/Lever release thread. We're getting slack I'm afraid. And I got thinking, maybe Scott would respond more to our requests if we all came to see him a show with ZZ Top style beards.
Demonic69

#17 Post by Demonic69 »

Kirklees over in Hull have the 1911 in Top, not too bad a trip from Sheff

#18 Post by top »

Cheers lads, but now I cant make my mind up, I like the look of the 1911, but I like the accuracy from the bookmark.

#19 Post by top »

Still looking for a pistol.
IsleShoot

#20 Post by IsleShoot »

Have you tried Edger Brothers for the GSG 1911 LBP?