HOWA MAGAZINE CONVERSION

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Graham M
Full-Bore UK Supporter

HOWA MAGAZINE CONVERSION

#1 Post by Graham M »

OK lads, I bought this mag' conversion for my Howa .308 just before Christmas and it has been used a couple of times mainly from a bench to sight in and try out a few things.

To be honest I am not very keen on it now as it spoils the lines of the rifle (plus I keep getting the mag sticking in my wrist due to me being a short-arse).

If anyone wants to give me £60 for the trigger guard and the 5 round mag together I will post it to them. Both still have their original packaging and are brand new. Cost @ £55 each so £60 is a bloody good deal :good:
The material used seems to be black polymer so do be aware of that before buying.
Fits .308, 243 and 7mm 08 all short action.
G.M.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Col

Re: HOWA MAGAZINE CONVERSION

#2 Post by Col »

PM sent
Anson Deeley

#3 Post by Anson Deeley »

Tempted ! Hi Graham. J.
Graham M
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#4 Post by Graham M »

Hello John long time since you emailed.
Lost my PC and had to re-do everything on a new one, so if you would send me your address I can add it back into my address book :cheers:

I did have an offer, which was a bit strange, in which the chap actually told me in no uncertain terms how much HE was going to pay for the items. wtfwtf

Bloody hell I was already asking almost half price as it was including posting/

No rush anyway as they aren't using any electricity or costing me storage.
G.M.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Landy Dave

#5 Post by Landy Dave »

Hi G.M.

Is this still for sale?

Cheers

Dave