Fluval corner aquarium

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
MartinS

Fluval corner aquarium

#1 Post by MartinS »

Hi all

I have a Fluval venza 190L corner aquarium with cabinet. It has two T5 lights but no external filter as I'm using it on another tank. The filter you need is still available from Fluval and its a 205 which you would need. The filter inlet and outlet come up through the bottom of the tank which is a nice touch. I'll even throw in a heater if you're going for tropicals.
It's about between 3-4 years old. It has a black hood and the cabinet was also black but I didn't like the look of it all black, a bit 80's for me. So I covered the two doors and central panel in chocolate brown leather which makes it a bit classy. Don't worry it's what I do for a living!

Location is Reading, Berkshire

Must collect in a van and cash on pick up only. £200

Cheers
MartinS

Re: Fluval corner aquarium

#2 Post by MartinS »

Now sold