Any window lickers on the forum?

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Stuck

Any window lickers on the forum?

#1 Post by Stuck »

Ladies & gentlemen,

Tonight we have for sale a high quality Mk1 GSG5 semi auto .22LR.

I bought his excellent gun second hand when I got my ticket around three years ago, at the time I didn't know anything about guns but it has proven to be an excellent, reliable rifle that will cycle anything you put in the mag.

They are absolutely superb for bashing bunnies (if you ignore the A.R.U. & support helicopter) & are great target rifles if you can throw them hard enough down the range.

They are so good that I last took it out of my cabinet around 18 months ago but in that time it has managed to further impress me by scratching all my other rifle with it's tacticool bits.

If I lived in a civilised country I could give this to the nearest window licker & run away but as I'm in the UK I can't do that, I won't take it back to my local RFD as they will sell it on to another expert that has just got his or her ticket. I could also give it to a friend (but I value the few I have) or donate it to one of my clubs but they wont have it.

I have heard that these excellent "rifles" can be made to shoot reliably but I have been told that pigs can fly, if I'm honest I'm 41 years old & don't have the lifespan to wait for either of these to happen.

What I need is a window licker that want's one of these excellent "rifles" that has managed to keep hold of their ticket, has an empty slot for a semi auto (LOL) & a nice cosy ambulance to get them within a reasonable distance of Lancashire (I can give your nurse directions)

Obviously money needs to change hands & I'm willing to pay you a whole £ to get this excellent rifle off my ticket. (Or I might be willing to swap you for a fully functioning Vickers if I'm in a good mood).

Cheers,

Mick.
techguy

Re: Any window lickers on the forum?

#2 Post by techguy »

Ok, so I'm always up for a challenge, and some may say I'm a bit challenged ;)

What's up with it? Is it really that unreliable? Does it shoot at all?
Stuck

#3 Post by Stuck »

Ehm,

You may need to ask your nurse how far Lancashire is from Kent.

Seriously, I hope I haven't offended you no it's not that bad but it will only occasionally cycle a full mag without jamming.

I actually think it's the mag's at fault (I have three) as when it jams it bends the rounds in half, I just don't shoot semi auto any more & wouldn't want to sell it as a reliable rifle.
Christel
Site Admin

#4 Post by Christel »

Stuck, we need a price...
Stuck

#5 Post by Stuck »

christel wrote:Stuck, we need a price...

Hi Christel,

The price is as in my original post, i.e. I will pay someone £1 to get it of my ticket sign92
Christel
Site Admin

#6 Post by Christel »

Stuck wrote:

Hi Christel,

The price is as in my original post, i.e. I will pay someone £1 to get it of my ticket sign92
I thought that was a joke :o
Stuck

#7 Post by Stuck »

christel wrote:
Stuck wrote:

Hi Christel,

I thought that was a joke :o
LOL, not at all, sick of the thing taking up (a lot) of space in my cabinet when I'm never going to shoot it again & as I have said I wouldn't sell it on for real money.
techguy

#8 Post by techguy »

I'll have it, I enjoy a challenge!

Now...where abouts in Lancashire?
meles meles
Home club or Range: HBSA

#9 Post by meles meles »

Oh it's over in partibus infidelis, ooman, the wrong side of the Pennines...
Badger
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Badger Korporashun

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"
Stuck

#10 Post by Stuck »

Careful Badger,

We have learnt how to use the internal combustion engine recently & for generations we've been handy with picks & shovels.