CSR Sling

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
John MH

CSR Sling

#1 Post by John MH »

Design as shown below, £70 plus P&P limited to a run of 25 slings.

One colour only – Coyote Brown 38mm wide webbing

One buckle option only – Cobra

Open end option only unless you provide sling attachments with payment up front.

All profits, and there isn't much, going to RBL.

PM if you want one, delivery in order placed order with first hopefully available by CSR on 7 Dec 13.

John MH

Re: CSR Sling

#2 Post by John MH »

Currently there are only 13 of these left available.
HALODIN

#3 Post by HALODIN »

Any chance of a picture?
John MH

#4 Post by John MH »

11 left, no picture they have not been made yet. But this is a nearly there mock up:

HALODIN

#5 Post by HALODIN »

Thanks.
John MH

#6 Post by John MH »

10 left
John MH

#7 Post by John MH »

9 Left, I expect these all to go this evening.
John MH

#8 Post by John MH »

All gone, thanks.
John MH

#9 Post by John MH »

These "British Assembled" slings have all sold in less than 24 hours. The guy based in Scotland who is sourcing some of the parts assembling them for me heard that I am donating the profit from the sale to the Royal British Legion and is therefore offered to reduce his labour costs, thats great news for the RBL and his part time cottage industry operation. PM if you would like his details as he makes a wide variety of nylon webbing products for the outdoors enthusiast including some very nice dog leads with Cobra Buckles.
SevenSixTwo

#10 Post by SevenSixTwo »

I'm intrigued. Can you tell me why these slings are worth £70?