LEE Deluxe Die set .308 Winchester + Brass

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Dangermouse

LEE Deluxe Die set .308 Winchester + Brass

#1 Post by Dangermouse »

As with others, having a clear out

One set of Lee Deluxe Die Set (3 dies) in .308 Winchester.
Dies Included:
Full Length Sizing Die
Collet Neck Sizing Die
Bullet Seating Die
Die Size: Standard 7/8"-14 threads

I am not selling the powder dipper or shell holder with these. You can get both easily and cheaply from most outlets. They will be in original box with paperwork. There are a couple of rust spots on them but all in all I think they are very clean.
http://www.midwayuk.com/Lee-Deluxe-3-D ... Winchester

Also
227 x .308 HPS/MEN cases.
I estimate that over 200 of these have never been fired and of the others they were only fired the once for load development.
I have invested many hours getting these ready for firing. All have been sized, neck chamfered, Flash hole de burred, Primer Pocket sized etc. The only thing I have not done is sort them into batches according to weight.Got to leave some fun for you!

I am selling as I am moving away from MEN brass and do not want any laying around my shed.

For both the above items, I am asking £60, thats roughly half of what I paid for them. I would rather not split, but if you only wanted the brass I could put the dies on Ebay.

Not surprising P&P is not cheap, £12.92 parcel force. I can meet at Bisley or hop it up to Ovenpaa's should he be willing and have the space.

DM
Dangermouse

Re: LEE Deluxe Die set .308 Winchester + Brass

#2 Post by Dangermouse »

Bump