Taurus LBR scope rail

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Sim G

Taurus LBR scope rail

#1 Post by Sim G »

Ordered and paid for one, now after three weeks get an email to say it's out of stock and they don't know when they're getting anymore....

So, before I look "overseas" anyone got one they no longer use, or know of a UK retailer with them?
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Blu

Re: Taurus LBR scope rail

#2 Post by Blu »

Where did you order it from? Was it these folks? http://www.northern-optics.co.uk/LBR_REVOLVERS.html

If one can help then let one know.

Blu :twisted:
M99

#3 Post by M99 »

Sim,

I am US bound in about 6 weeks now, let me know if you want one bringing back

Mike
judders

#4 Post by judders »

Try the Portsmouth Gun Centre. I got mine from there and he had a couple in stock. Nice guys to deal with too.
Sim G

#5 Post by Sim G »

Well these things are in very shirt supply.... Even in the US! (Thanks for the offer Mike should you come across one!) a man I know currently on the ground is having a right old job finding one. But should you stumble across one....

Likewise, if anyone else can keep an eye out for me, I'd appreciate it. It doesn't matte if I end up with a couple another bloke in the club is looking for one as well. Me first though!! :lol:
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
dave_303

#6 Post by dave_303 »

The last time I visited Fultons (around 3/4 months ago) they had a few in there, you may have to give them a kidney though.