Wanted: Sako TRG .308 magazine

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Cad Monkey

Wanted: Sako TRG .308 magazine

#1 Post by Cad Monkey »

Long shot I know but does anyone have a spare Sako trg .308 magazine they want to sell?
Swamp Donkey

Re: Wanted: Sako TRG .308 magazine

#2 Post by Swamp Donkey »

Do you already have a mag ? Or do you need one to be able to use the gun ?
DW58

#3 Post by DW58 »

There is an alternative to TRG mags - have a look at the KRG AICS Conversion Kit.
Cad Monkey

#4 Post by Cad Monkey »

Swamp Donkey wrote:Do you already have a mag ? Or do you need one to be able to use the gun ?
I confirm that I already have the rifle but need 2 mags for comp use, the rifle is the new Tikka T3 CTR model in 260 rem which uses the same mags as the TRG.
mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

#5 Post by mag41uk »

Cad Monkey wrote:
Swamp Donkey wrote:Do you already have a mag ? Or do you need one to be able to use the gun ?
I confirm that I already have the rifle but need 2 mags for comp use, the rifle is the new Tikka T3 CTR model in 260 rem which uses the same mags as the TRG.
I take it the rifle was a special order?
How long did it take to come?
The importers tell me they have no intention of stocking them.

Tony
Cad Monkey

#6 Post by Cad Monkey »

I confirm that it was a special order and took 6 months to arrive. I'm not sure why they have no plans to stock it over here, it's a superb compact rifle and great value, especially with the factory fitted 10 round mag floor plate, it's just a shame that It uses the TRG mags . I haven't taken it out to the range yet so I can't comment on it's performance.
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#7 Post by 20series »

ttiuwp ttiuwp ttiuwp ttiuwp ttiuwp wallhead
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Andy632

#9 Post by Andy632 »

Aye but will they export to the UK??????????
Cad Monkey

#10 Post by Cad Monkey »

Yes they will, mine arrived to my local RFD last Thursday. If your RFD has an account with GMK then an order can be placed, just remember that until they decided to stock this model in the uk you will have to wait approx 6 months but for under £900 I think it was worth it. Especially once you do a little work on the polymer stock to add some stiffness and rigidity as I have already done with my T3 tactical.