Cabinet clearout

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
psychosomatic88

Cabinet clearout

#1 Post by psychosomatic88 »

I'm moving house in the next few weeks and so have decided to thin the collection a little.

I have for sale a Rossi 92 20" octagonal barrel in .357/.38. It is blued and case hardened. It has a Skinner front sight and Skinner aperture rear sight, cycles both .38 and .357 faultlessly and shoots very nicely. The action is nice and smooth. There is a few marks around it, a funny rub on the magazine tube and a few marks near the front sight. Asking £400.

CZ 527 M Carbine in .223. Round count less than 100 rounds or so. Some cabinet marks and it isn't screw cut. Will supply it with either 1" or 30mm rings but otherwise a bare rifle. Asking £400, I can supply optics for additional cost if you are looking for a ready to go package.

Beretta Weatherby in .22lr semi auto. A very accurate (I understand they are cut with a match chamber) and reliable auto which cycles subs and HV. I normally shoot something like WinSubs, Geco standard or MiniMags. This is more accurate than my Anschutz, breaks down with a single take down pin which makes cleaning very easy. Stock is not in great shape, has been rubbed down and the checkering is worn. Supplied as a bare rifle with a 10 round mag, asking £175. I can supply optics for additional cost if you are looking for a ready to go package.

Finally a 20gauge Italian single barrel folder. Made by Canna Cromata. this has been chucked in the back of the safe and forgotten about. Blueing isn't great, marked stock but bore looks good. Asking £125.

More information or pics can be supplied, just ask. Face to face preferred.

Some starter pics can be found here
http://s176.photobucket.com/user/psycho ... t=3&page=1
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Re: Cabinet clearout

#2 Post by the running man »

Url works fine....
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
psychosomatic88

#3 Post by psychosomatic88 »

How about a price drop?

Rossi - £375
CZ - £ 375
Weatherby - £150
20bore - £75
psychosomatic88

#4 Post by psychosomatic88 »

Folding 20bore now £25, cheap as chips as a little knock about!
Sparks stu

#5 Post by Sparks stu »

Any pictures of the Rossi thanks
safetyfirst

#6 Post by safetyfirst »

Pm sent re the 20
psychosomatic88

#7 Post by psychosomatic88 »

Sparks stu wrote:Any pictures of the Rossi thanks