schmidt rubin k31 magazine

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Cad Monkey

schmidt rubin k31 magazine

#1 Post by Cad Monkey »

Has anyone got a redundant/spare schmidt rubin k31 magazine that there willing to sell?
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

Re: schmidt rubin k31 magazine

#2 Post by kennyc »

Good luck! they are like Lee Enfield mags each rifle had one! that said they do come up on the bay from time to time, and I know of one outlet in Germany that sell them, they cost 75 Euros and it will cost you for a bank transfer as they don't take credit cards.
you could try ringing Andy Allwoodand see if he has any hanging around.
Cad Monkey

#3 Post by Cad Monkey »

kennyc wrote:Good luck! they are like Lee Enfield mags each rifle had one! that said they do come up on the bay from time to time, and I know of one outlet in Germany that sell them, they cost 75 Euros and it will cost you for a bank transfer as they don't take credit cards.
you could try ringing Andy Allwoodand see if he has any hanging around.
Thanks, I'll give Andy a call
poll007
Home club or Range: Deal & District

#4 Post by poll007 »

I you do manage to source one in the UK be sure to let us know where, as im sure many otehrs (such as myself) would be interested.
breacher

#5 Post by breacher »

I got my spare ( aftermarket copy - perfect ) from gun parts corp in USA.
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

#6 Post by shugie »

Contact Frank van Binnendijk <fvanbinnendijk@hotmail.com> he got me a genuine serial numbered one for 50 of those euro things plus another 15 for shipment. Payment by Paypal, this was in 2014 though so he may have sold them all by now.
Careful now/that sort of thing
BlackburnBuccaneer
Home club or Range: Cawdor Rifle and Gun Club

#7 Post by BlackburnBuccaneer »

shugie wrote:Contact Frank van Binnendijk <fvanbinnendijk@hotmail.com> he got me a genuine serial numbered one for 50 of those euro things plus another 15 for shipment. Payment by Paypal, this was in 2014 though so he may have sold them all by now.
I am afraid Frank died back in 2015 so this is no longer an option for rifle parts, however I am sure if you pop a post on the Swiss Rifle message board
( http://theswissriflesdotcommessageboard.yuku.com/ ) someone will point you in the right direction to find one. Failing that they come up on egun.de fairly often.
22LR Browning T-Bolt, SIG 522 & Tikka T1x MDT Oryx | 222Rem Brno Fox &  Tikka T3 - KRG X-Ray | 223Rem Tikka T3 Benchmark - KRG X-Ray | 243Win/308Win Sauer 200 | 308Win Tikka T3 Hardy - KRG X-Ray | 308Win & 6mm CM Sauer SSG3000  | 7.5x55 K31