Great GORETEX + VENTILE shooting trousers. RAF aircrew issue

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
breacher

Great GORETEX + VENTILE shooting trousers. RAF aircrew issue

#1 Post by breacher »

Was looking for a pair of warm and waterproof trouser for CSR shooting and came across these - the shop was unaware they were the goretex version and was selling at the non-goretex price so I took all three !

I have kept one pair for myself and will sell the other two pairs to subsidise them..........

"Ballyclare" RAF aircrew cold weather trousers. Fire retardant goretex and ventile fabric in sage green.

These are the MK4 version and not the earlier MK3 - the big difference is these have goretex and ventile fabrics making them windproof and waterproof - the MK3 are not waterproof at all !

THEY ARE BRAND NEW AND UNISSUED.

In a great size ( not easy to find as the popular sizes are never available ) of -
Military - waist 90-100, height 182-190
Civilian - waist 36-40", height 6' - 6'4"

These are cut loose so can be worn on their own on milder days and over your normal trousers in very cold weather.

The fabrics used are goretex and ventile. Both high technology fabrics which are fully breathable and waterproof / windproof. They are also flame retardant !

Multiple pockets for survival equipment. Map pockets on both thighs. High waisted salopette style with braces. Zipped ankles.

When the RAF bought these trousers - they spent £500 per pair ! The quality is amazing - when you examine them you will immediately see the quality.

I have two pairs - one as per the pics. The second pair have had the pilots map pockets removed.

The original pair is £100. The one with map pockets removed is £80.

I will cover the postage !!
breacher

Re: Great GORETEX + VENTILE shooting trousers. RAF aircrew i

#2 Post by breacher »

One pair ( the one without pockets ) sold.
breacher

Re: Great GORETEX + VENTILE shooting trousers. RAF aircrew i

#3 Post by breacher »

All sold.