Meopta artimis 7x50 for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Meopta artimis 7x50 for sale

#1 Post by the running man »

I have a meopta artimis hanging around that i ought to sell on, its been on my 44 bolt action but in truth has only ever seen about 200 rounds... The glass is very clear and is the 4b reticule i believe ive, i have some pictures i can email you if anyone is interested its in bristol, and im looking for £250 delivered...
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
dazeroo

Re: Meopta artimis 7x50 for sale

#2 Post by dazeroo »

Could you post a picture of the reticule, please?

I am badly regretting selling a Meopta 7 X 50, but I would like to replace, like for like!

Cheers,

Daz
the running man

#3 Post by the running man »

Im away for the weekend, if u pm an email address i can send them to you, but until sun night im not going to be able to upload the pictures
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
dazeroo

#4 Post by dazeroo »

P.M. sent.

No hurry! But thanks.
the running man

#5 Post by the running man »

Hiya, sold this morning... Thanks all...
dazeroo

#6 Post by dazeroo »

Bugger!

As they say, "If you snooze, you lose!"

The new owner will be very pleased, I'm sure.