Ruger 10/22s and parts for Young Shooters

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
BrunelTR

Ruger 10/22s and parts for Young Shooters

#1 Post by BrunelTR »

Hi All,

I am looking for some ruger 10/22s at low price as well as any useful accessories (extended mag releases, scope rails, scopes etc). Do you have one collecting dust at the back of the cabinet? Are you a bit like me and have a box of random spare rifle bits that you keep meaning to sell or pass on to a worthy cause? Then please get in touch. We have a limited budget so donations also accepted

I am looking for this kit to build the gallery rifle section of the British Young Shooters Association.

The British Young Shooters Association where we are putting on shooting events at Bisley for younger shooters out of cadets and the Universities. The aim is to provide equipment and training to bring them up to competitive level and to keep them on the sport instead of just dropping off. More details here https://youngshooter.co.uk (website is going to be relaunched but here is what we have so far!)

Our last big event brought over 100 students and young people to Bisley to shoot in target rifle, gallery rifle,car and historic service rifle. Our gallery section has fielded its first two competitors at the spring action weekend. To grow this further we need kit.

Thanks for your consideration!

Chris
safetyfirst

Re: Ruger 10/22s and parts for Young Shooters

#2 Post by safetyfirst »

Pm me your address, I’ve got a drawer of bits.
BrunelTR

Re: Ruger 10/22s and parts for Young Shooters

#3 Post by BrunelTR »

Fantastic thanks!!