BSA Martini Enfield .577/.450 For Sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
johnson3392

BSA Martini Enfield .577/.450 For Sale

#1 Post by johnson3392 »

For sale is my 1886 BSA Martini Enfield .577 Mk2 short lever rifle in excellent condition. The action is tight with smart ejection and the bore is very crisp with no wear at all. This Mk2 rifle has all British proof and armourers stamps but is stamped 'NS NEP' which means native service Nepal and originally from the Nepalese cache of the late 1890's to early 1900's. The metalwork has an even brown patina and the stock is nicely oiled with a deep ruby finish. There is an Enfield roundel on the stock but no other markings. The barrel has some pitting underneath as can be expected. This is sold as a Sect 58 Antique/Obsolete calibre rifle with no FAC required. It will be an excellent shooter if put on ticket. Would really prefer personal collection but could post at buyers risk. £495 OVNO.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
dirtbag

Re: BSA Martini Enfield .577/.450 For Sale

#2 Post by dirtbag »

johnson3392 wrote:For sale is my 1886 BSA Martini Enfield .577 Mk2 short lever rifle in excellent condition. The action is tight with smart ejection and the bore is very crisp with no wear at all. This Mk2 rifle has all British proof and armourers stamps but is stamped 'NS NEP' which means native service Nepal and originally from the Nepalese cache of the late 1890's to early 1900's. The metalwork has an even brown patina and the stock is nicely oiled with a deep ruby finish. There is an Enfield roundel on the stock but no other markings. The barrel has some pitting underneath as can be expected. This is sold as a Sect 58 Antique/Obsolete calibre rifle with no FAC required. It will be an excellent shooter if put on ticket. Would really prefer personal collection but could post at buyers risk. £495 OVNO.
Absolute bargain.. if I didn't already have one, id buy this.

Good luck (You wont need it)
johnson3392

#3 Post by johnson3392 »

Many thanks!
Dunc
Home club or Range: Marlow

#4 Post by Dunc »

I'll take it please. Let me know how you want paid by PM
johnson3392

#5 Post by johnson3392 »

SOLD pending collection and payment from interested parties.
Gazoo

#6 Post by Gazoo »

If Dunc dont have it I will.
Dunc
Home club or Range: Marlow

#7 Post by Dunc »

Gazoo wrote:If Dunc dont have it I will.
Sorry Gazoo. Already paid for and collection arranged. Seller has been extraordinarily helpful.