ASE Utra

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Sim G

ASE Utra

#1 Post by Sim G »

Looking for an ASE Utra Jez-Z CQBS BL (borelock) moderator in .223/5.56 with a 1/2”x28 (AR15) thread.

Thanks.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
DaveB
Home club or Range: Wellington Service Rifle Assocaition; NZ Deerstalkers Association; Wairarapa Pistol & Shooting Sports Club

Re: ASE Utra

#2 Post by DaveB »

I could be wrong, but if you are looking for a Borelock moderator, the threads don't come into it. The Borelock system is a quick-release system that requires an ASEUtra attachment point like a muzzle brake or flash eliminator. I have a brake or flash eliminator on all my rifles so I can use the same JETZ BL suppressor on them all.
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

The threads come into it because I want the the brake/flash hider with it. I just wasn't that clear in my post unfortunately....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
BamBam

#4 Post by BamBam »

Individual

#5 Post by Individual »

I have one in .30 cal and all I can say is that the 'lock' onto a a standard birdcage flash hider is distinctly variable.

It might be fine for its intended role, but I've not had much luck with it for target use.
Dr. Strangelove

#6 Post by Dr. Strangelove »

If you give Greg a shout at Parabellum Consulting - http://www.parabellumconsulting.co.uk/ - he’ll be able to sort you out!