Sightron SIII 8-32x56 LRIRMOA

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Cutch

Sightron SIII 8-32x56 LRIRMOA

#1 Post by Cutch »

Up for sale is my Sightron 8-32x56 LRIRMOA in fantastic used condition. Currently mounted to my .308 but won't come with the mounts shown in the pictures. I am looking for £800 and I will send by insured courier or royal mail. Whatever suits. I am located in Glasgow if you are near and don't mind meeting up etc.

Sunshade, original box are all here. There is a couple of tiny wear marks on the parallax adjustment and IR adjuster, I have tried to get some pics of it for you. I have put a brand new battery in today for the illumination which works perfectly. The clicks on the windage and elev are nice and crisp and I have personally used this out to 1200yds. Love the scope only selling to fund my new one otherwise I would keep it for another rifle.

I am having trouble uploading the pictures so I can send them by email or whatsapp etc
Cutch

Re: Sightron SIII 8-32x56 LRIRMOA

#2 Post by Cutch »

Price drop to £775
Cutch

Re: Sightron SIII 8-32x56 LRIRMOA

#3 Post by Cutch »

Promise to wipe it down with dettol before i send it!