Accuracy International - AW .308

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
matdoodson

Accuracy International - AW .308

#1 Post by matdoodson »

The time has come... I've been putting this off for too long.

I no longer have the time and possibly the desire to shoot the AI. Although I adore it as an object, I can't keep it as an ornament.
For the sake of a good laugh I'll let you know that I justified purchasing a 1991 Hymer Motorhome on the premise of selling my AIs... I bought the motorhome in July... been avoiding the wife's unnecessary questioning since!!
The AIs sit in the cabinet bringing little enjoyment to anyone, but with two small boys the motorhome has been lots of fun for all of us. Fair swap I suppose.

The rifle is in excellent condition. Green stock sides, non-folding.

Rifle
Bipod
Magazine
.338 muzzle brake

£3300
Based near Bournemouth.

I'll get some pics uploaded tomorrow... I just had to get the ad listed to make sure I actually get on with it!
I've also got a .338 AW to sell as well... S&B scope... aluminium transit case... dies etc. Will list those as well but ask if I haven't posted them up yet.

Cheers,
Mat