Walther KK500

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Rockhopper

Walther KK500

#1 Post by Rockhopper »

Regrettably an impending house move means I've got to sell my lovely Walther KK500.

Its always difficult to photograph rifles but if anyone wants any more pics then please ask!

It comes with its Walther hard case, tool kit, instructions etc.

Its had around 4000 rounds through it (I bought it new). Its got an adjustable iris plus a bubble on the front and on the back its the supplied rear sight with an adjustable iris with polariser and colored filters. Its also got an eye blinder. The photos don't show the bolt but obviously I've got it! Its not been batch tested as Bisley is too far for me to travel. The three stainless steel rods on the but plate are the optional extra long ones but i have the originals as well which will be included.

I'm looking for £3500 for a quick sale. I'm Derbyshire based and prepared to travel a reasonable distance for a face to face sale. I can RFD it but my local dealer charges £50 - i think thats for everything, shipping, paperwork etc.

Rockhopper

Re: Walther KK500

#2 Post by Rockhopper »

Now sold.