Anschutz Match 54 - Walther KK200 stock

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
proteus
Home club or Range: Bisley

Anschutz Match 54 - Walther KK200 stock

#1 Post by proteus »

For sale is my Anschutz Match 54 rifle sitting in a Walther KK200 aluminium stock. The rear sights are Anschutz with a Gehmann iris. Front sights are Centra Score Plus with Centra high end inserts, there's a red one on the rifle and a spare clear and red as well. The bipod is Centra folding. The buttplate is a MEC Free (the hook is included but not currently fitted, you can see it in the photos).The only thing not included that is pictured are the offset sight blocks as I would like to use these on my new rifle. The hard case for the rifle and sights are included, as is the bore guide.

Face to face transfer preferred (once lockdown ends) or I can do RFD to RFD but will want fees covered. Looking for around £900

Attachments
IMG_20200418_102626.jpg
IMG_20200418_102516.jpg