Custom Barrelled Tikka 22.250 - £700

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
sir-slots-alot

Custom Barrelled Tikka 22.250 - £700

#1 Post by sir-slots-alot »

With regret I am selling my beloved 22.250.

Here it is - Tikka 590 Continental , it is fitted with a Douglas Match air gauge barrel which is threaded for a mod.

It has a 9 twist which allows it to shoot bullets from 50 grn bullets - right up 75 grn Amax.

The rifle was built about 18 months ago and is in superb condition.

Details

Action - M590 - The original action has been Re-blued to a deep black - and trued - The bolt handle is fitted with a tactical bolt knob.

A scope can be mounted on the low profile Weaver rail which comes with the rifle ( Or the buyer can have a set of Optilock bases )

Barrel - 24 inch - 1 - 9 twist - S/S Douglas Match barrel - Threaded for 5/8 - The barrel has shot exactly 524 rounds and is in superb condition.

Extra's - I will thow in a brand new Bipod ( 9-13 ) with swivel and sling

There is a large quantiity of used Norma and Sako cases - Probably over £200 worth if bought new - which i will throw in with the rifle.

Pictures and Video's of the rifle

Video 22.25 at 1067 yrds --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGRhMaOETjw

PRICE - £700 ( Absolute bargain - the barrel alone cost £650 )

Pics

Alan