Ruger Old Army - Stainless, adjustable sights

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
M41B

Ruger Old Army - Stainless, adjustable sights

#1 Post by M41B »

As per the title, Ruger Old Army black powder revolver. This belongs to my dad and he has owned it for about 4 years. In that time I doubt he has used it more than half a dozen times. He has the original box complete with the Ruger padlock in the wrapper, full instructions, nipple key, cleaning rod and a spare set of Houge grips. It is in pristine condition and shoots really well. Always cleaned after every use. Let me know if you're interested and I will try and work out how to put some photos on. Can be viewed at Bisley (we normally go a couple of times a month).

£475 ono sign92
I enjoy my shooting but usually get a better group with the empty cases !!!!
HeatherW762

Re: Ruger Old Army - Stainless, adjustable sights

#2 Post by HeatherW762 »

I may be interested for the NRASC. No need for piccys as I work here so just let me know when you are down next.

Heather
M41B

#3 Post by M41B »

I will be down on saturday if that is any good?
I enjoy my shooting but usually get a better group with the empty cases !!!!
HeatherW762

#4 Post by HeatherW762 »

Not sure what time I'll be up on Saturday - depends on the length of the committee meeting the evening before :bad: :bad:

I'll probably be able to get in just before lunch - will you be around then?

Heather